Ah, the Quinn: the ultimate city slicker. Its 20-inch wheels and compact mini-velo dimensions make short work of even the tightest urban confines, while a range of drivetrain options, including a minimal maintenance Gates carbon belt drive sees to it that it’ll be a long time in between servicings. Add to that how the Quinn has an integrated central cargo cage built into the top tube and it’s easy to see why this is a fantastic bike. So fantastic that it has garnered three international design awards: Red Dot Award: Design Concept 2015, iF Design Award 2016, and Taipei Cycle D&I Awards 2016!
(All prices are in USD excluding shipping, duties, and taxes)
(Kickstand, central base plate and bungee cord included)
- Frame: Coast Cycles Quinn aluminium alloy frame
- Fork: Coast Cycles Quinn aluminium alloy fork
- Drive System: Shimano Nexus 3 internal hub, Revo Shifter, Gates Carbon Drive CDN belt and 24T rear sprocket Coast Components forged alloy crankset, 55T front sprocket, sealed bearing bottom bracket
- Saddle: Coast Components microfibre, cromoly rails
- Handlebar: Coast Components alloy handlebar, 31.8mm, 660mm
- Wheels: Coast Components 100 x 9mm qr front hub, Shimano Nexus 3 rear hub 135 x 10mm
Coast Components 20" 45mm wide aluminum double wall rims
- Tires: Innova Tires 20 x 3.0"
- Brake System: Tektro cable disc brakes: 160mm rotors
- Pedals: VP GRIND VP-535
- Headset: 1 1/8" ball bearing headset
- Stem: Coast Components forged alloy, 1 1/8" steerer, 31.8mm clamp, 90mm, 35 deg rise
- Seatpost: Coast Components alloy, 30.4mm