Coast Cycles CobbleCross Suspension Fork
Smoothen out your Buzzraw with the Coast Cycles CobbleCross inverted suspension fork.
- 100mm travel to soak up all the bumps
- 17 click adjustable rebound for fine-tuning your ride quality
- Maximum disc rotor size of 203mm for ultimate stopping power
- Quick turn pre-load adjustment to adjust to your weight
- Isolated & adjustable Air chamber for mid-stroke support
(Not compatible with existing front rack, fenders, and handlebars)
If you will like to adapt this to your own personal project, here's what you need to know...
*designed for 20x4.0" wheels with a 150x15mm thru axle hub
*Maximum overall diameter of 580mm and 120mm width
*Head tube length should not exceed <170mm
If you need more info, please contact us.
*Do contact us if you need any help!
(All prices are in USD)
(Excludes duties & taxes)
Damping： 3-system damper
Axle to crown height： 451mm
Adjustments： Preload / Rebound / Air Assist (6-8bar)
Axle Type：150x15mm AL-7075 thru-axle design
Stanchion：35mm AL-7075, Dark Hard Anodized
Steerer tube：Straight 1 1/8" AL-7075
Dropout and Crown： CNC machined AL-6061
Brake type： Disc brakes (IS mount)
Riding style： Street / Dirt / Snow